Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Blog! Images Made Beat


A third blog has been added to my portfolio, along with Hardcore for Nerds for music and Steady Diet of Books for literature. Images Made Beat is for some of my own artwork, which is generally drawings made from my own photographs. The name is hopefully kind of descriptive, as well as expressing my love for Kerouac-type culture.


You might recognise a couple of the images from posts here on this blog, like Oi Endoxos Necros: A Mixtape in Tragedy and Mclusky Singles - Pt. II. At the moment the design of the site is pretty sparse, just a bit of basic information on each artwork. And apart from a bit of better graphics, I intend keeping it that way. There are only three sets of two and three works each up at the moment; more will be added periodically.


In the meantime, be sure to check out some of the 30-45 minutes, via YouTube, of combined visual and auditory awesomeness of Battles live in Dublin in the post below...

No comments: